BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — For the second time in just over a month, and for at least the third time this year, noted Boca Raton stockbroker Michael Patrick Logan found himself in the custody of Boca Raton Police.
He was just charged with leaving the scene of an accident near St. Andrews and Glades Road. No one was injured. Property damage was reportedly minor.
Just last month, Logan was involved in a standoff with police at his residence in that vicinity. He ultimately turned himself in. No one was injured.
He was charged with stalking earlier this year.
Logan was given a “Notice To Appear” for the latest charge. He was not booked into the Palm Beach County Jail, although he was for the previous charges against him.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95