BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — For the second time in just over a month, and for at least the third time this year, noted Boca Raton stockbroker Michael Patrick Logan found himself in the custody of Boca Raton Police.
He was just charged with leaving the scene of an accident near St. Andrews and Glades Road. No one was injured. Property damage was reportedly minor.
Just last month, Logan was involved in a standoff with police at his residence in that vicinity. He ultimately turned himself in. No one was injured.
He was charged with stalking earlier this year.
Logan was given a “Notice To Appear” for the latest charge. He was not booked into the Palm Beach County Jail, although he was for the previous charges against him.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire
- Million Dollar Lottery Winner Lives In Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach