BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — For the second time in just over a month, and for at least the third time this year, noted Boca Raton stockbroker Michael Patrick Logan found himself in the custody of Boca Raton Police.
He was just charged with leaving the scene of an accident near St. Andrews and Glades Road. No one was injured. Property damage was reportedly minor.
Just last month, Logan was involved in a standoff with police at his residence in that vicinity. He ultimately turned himself in. No one was injured.
He was charged with stalking earlier this year.
Logan was given a “Notice To Appear” for the latest charge. He was not booked into the Palm Beach County Jail, although he was for the previous charges against him.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens