BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Excellent news for AT&T wireless subscribers in the South Western part of Palm Beach County, often referred to as “West Boca.” A new tower has been brought online near the Broward County Line in the area of 441 and Loxahatchee Rd.
The details from AT&T:
new mobile Internet cell site in Pompano Beach to expand AT&T 4G LTE coverage for area residents and businesses.
The new cell site, located on the border of Pompano Beach and Boca Raton at the intersection of U.S. 441 and Loxahatchee Road, is providing additional coverage to the areas of Oriole County Road, Hillsboro Boulevard, Loxahatchee Road, and Lyons Road.
The new cell site is one part of AT&T’s ongoing efforts to expand 4G LTE coverage and to drive investment and innovation to deliver the nation’s best, most advanced mobile Internet experience for customers.
AT&T 4G LTE is the latest generation of wireless network technology and provides several benefits for local residents, including faster mobile Internet speeds, improved performance and innovative new 4G LTE-compatible devices.
AT&T launched its ultra-fast 4G LTE network in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and Miami in July 2012. The company expanded 4G LTE coverage in Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties last month.
“Our goal is for our customers to have an extraordinary experience, and they’ll be able to download, upload, stream and game faster than ever before on our 4G LTE network,” said AT&T Florida President Marshall Criser, lll. “As part of the South Florida community, we’re always looking for new opportunities to provide enhanced coverage, and our investment in the local wireless network is another way we’re accomplishing that.”
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road
- FLORIDA COVID POSITIVITY SOARS: Highest In Weeks, Infection Cases Pass 760,000
- South Florida Postal Worker Charged With Stealing Vote By Mail Ballot