BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Excellent news for AT&T wireless subscribers in the South Western part of Palm Beach County, often referred to as “West Boca.” A new tower has been brought online near the Broward County Line in the area of 441 and Loxahatchee Rd.
The details from AT&T:
new mobile Internet cell site in Pompano Beach to expand AT&T 4G LTE coverage for area residents and businesses.
The new cell site, located on the border of Pompano Beach and Boca Raton at the intersection of U.S. 441 and Loxahatchee Road, is providing additional coverage to the areas of Oriole County Road, Hillsboro Boulevard, Loxahatchee Road, and Lyons Road.
The new cell site is one part of AT&T’s ongoing efforts to expand 4G LTE coverage and to drive investment and innovation to deliver the nation’s best, most advanced mobile Internet experience for customers.
AT&T 4G LTE is the latest generation of wireless network technology and provides several benefits for local residents, including faster mobile Internet speeds, improved performance and innovative new 4G LTE-compatible devices.
AT&T launched its ultra-fast 4G LTE network in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and Miami in July 2012. The company expanded 4G LTE coverage in Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties last month.
“Our goal is for our customers to have an extraordinary experience, and they’ll be able to download, upload, stream and game faster than ever before on our 4G LTE network,” said AT&T Florida President Marshall Criser, lll. “As part of the South Florida community, we’re always looking for new opportunities to provide enhanced coverage, and our investment in the local wireless network is another way we’re accomplishing that.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care