BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The elderly continue to be preyed upon in Boca Raton, with the latest attack happening in the 600 block of Southwest 2nd Avenue
Police tell us that a man — only identified as white or hispanic — tried to sell an elderly homeowner his “tree trimming” services when a second person walked into the home and stole $1,000 in cash and roughly $50,000 in fine jewelry.
The thuggish thief used a pillow case — from the home — to steal the goods.
The alleged “tree trimmer” left the area in a newer model Hyundai sedan with dark tinted windows.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI