BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The elderly continue to be preyed upon in Boca Raton, with the latest attack happening in the 600 block of Southwest 2nd Avenue
Police tell us that a man — only identified as white or hispanic — tried to sell an elderly homeowner his “tree trimming” services when a second person walked into the home and stole $1,000 in cash and roughly $50,000 in fine jewelry.
The thuggish thief used a pillow case — from the home — to steal the goods.
The alleged “tree trimmer” left the area in a newer model Hyundai sedan with dark tinted windows.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.
- DEADLY DAY: Florida Records Record 217 COVID Deaths
- Broward County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Site
- BREAKING: Boca Fire To Offer COVID Shots, Just 200 Available
- Cool, Wet Weather For South Florida
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Inhaling Dangerous Chemicals
- SO MANY DEAD: Florida Loses 1,079 To COVID In One Week