BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The elderly continue to be preyed upon in Boca Raton, with the latest attack happening in the 600 block of Southwest 2nd Avenue
Police tell us that a man — only identified as white or hispanic — tried to sell an elderly homeowner his “tree trimming” services when a second person walked into the home and stole $1,000 in cash and roughly $50,000 in fine jewelry.
The thuggish thief used a pillow case — from the home — to steal the goods.
The alleged “tree trimmer” left the area in a newer model Hyundai sedan with dark tinted windows.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHTOBER FLORIDA: State, Palm Beach County COVID Deaths, Infections Climbing Again
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom