BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The elderly continue to be preyed upon in Boca Raton, with the latest attack happening in the 600 block of Southwest 2nd Avenue
Police tell us that a man — only identified as white or hispanic — tried to sell an elderly homeowner his “tree trimming” services when a second person walked into the home and stole $1,000 in cash and roughly $50,000 in fine jewelry.
The thuggish thief used a pillow case — from the home — to steal the goods.
The alleged “tree trimmer” left the area in a newer model Hyundai sedan with dark tinted windows.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation