BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lynn University just released its fee list for national media covering the third presidential debate on October 22nd at the school.
Among the standouts, approved by the Presidential Debate Commission: $60 to rent a mirror, $500 for workspace, $2150 to park a trailer on campus, and $5500 for a riser in the hall/auditorium where the debate is being held.
You can read the complete list of charges here. Keep in mind — and we speak from experience — this is largely pocket change for major media organizations, but shows you how Lynn will likely be generating some extra revenue as it basks in the spotlight for at least 24 hours.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation