BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lynn University just released its fee list for national media covering the third presidential debate on October 22nd at the school.
Among the standouts, approved by the Presidential Debate Commission: $60 to rent a mirror, $500 for workspace, $2150 to park a trailer on campus, and $5500 for a riser in the hall/auditorium where the debate is being held.
You can read the complete list of charges here. Keep in mind — and we speak from experience — this is largely pocket change for major media organizations, but shows you how Lynn will likely be generating some extra revenue as it basks in the spotlight for at least 24 hours.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified