This Article Has Been Updated With New Closures. Click Here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The third presidential debate is set for Lynn University on October 22nd, and with the President, Mitt Romney, and hoards of security and support staff comes significant traffic delays and road closures.
While everything is subject to change — or expand — here is the current “final” list of road closures expected for the debate.
Keep in mind that motorcades will also add to the expected traffic havoc throughout the area.
Beginning at 6:00 am Monday, October 22, 2012 and lasting until 2:00 am Tuesday, October 23, 2012 the following roads will be closed by the Boca Raton Police Services Department for the Presidential Debate at Lynn University.Military Trail from Yamato Road to Potomac Road.Potomac Road from NW 24th Ave to Military Trail.Spanish River Blvd from Broken Sound Blvd to Military Trail.
THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND MAP. CLICK HERE.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake