BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Like a scene from a mob movie, a man taking out the trash from Shane's Rib Shack at 2240 NW 19th Street says that he was strongly encouraged — by way of a gun — to stay out of court.
According to the victim, a black Toyota Camry approached him and that people who he says he knew got out — at least one with a gun. Before he could respond, the victim had a gun to his head an was told that he would be “hurt” if testified in court against him on drug related charges.
The assailants took off before Boca PD arrived on the scene.
No arrests yet…although it seems possible that aggravated assault may be added to the drug charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies