BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The just released Elliman Report reveals that the real estate market in Boca Raton is showing very real signs of life.
According to the report, the average sales price for a townhouse in Boca jumped 20 percent from $203,488 in the first quarter of the year to $245,753 in the second quarter. The number of townhouses sold rose from 626 to 705, and the average days on market declined nearly 5-percent from 165 to 158.
The news is also good for single family homes. The average sales price during the first quarter of 2012 was $417,488, but the average sales price jumped nearly 25-percent in the second quarter to $518,485. The number of homes sold also rose from 487 in the first quarter to 595 in the second quarter. Homes sold faster as well — 171 days on average, down from 177.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors