BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The just released Elliman Report reveals that the real estate market in Boca Raton is showing very real signs of life.
According to the report, the average sales price for a townhouse in Boca jumped 20 percent from $203,488 in the first quarter of the year to $245,753 in the second quarter. The number of townhouses sold rose from 626 to 705, and the average days on market declined nearly 5-percent from 165 to 158.
The news is also good for single family homes. The average sales price during the first quarter of 2012 was $417,488, but the average sales price jumped nearly 25-percent in the second quarter to $518,485. The number of homes sold also rose from 487 in the first quarter to 595 in the second quarter. Homes sold faster as well — 171 days on average, down from 177.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical