BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The just released Elliman Report reveals that the real estate market in Boca Raton is showing very real signs of life.
According to the report, the average sales price for a townhouse in Boca jumped 20 percent from $203,488 in the first quarter of the year to $245,753 in the second quarter. The number of townhouses sold rose from 626 to 705, and the average days on market declined nearly 5-percent from 165 to 158.
The news is also good for single family homes. The average sales price during the first quarter of 2012 was $417,488, but the average sales price jumped nearly 25-percent in the second quarter to $518,485. The number of homes sold also rose from 487 in the first quarter to 595 in the second quarter. Homes sold faster as well — 171 days on average, down from 177.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man