BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The just released Elliman Report reveals that the real estate market in Boca Raton is showing very real signs of life.
According to the report, the average sales price for a townhouse in Boca jumped 20 percent from $203,488 in the first quarter of the year to $245,753 in the second quarter. The number of townhouses sold rose from 626 to 705, and the average days on market declined nearly 5-percent from 165 to 158.
The news is also good for single family homes. The average sales price during the first quarter of 2012 was $417,488, but the average sales price jumped nearly 25-percent in the second quarter to $518,485. The number of homes sold also rose from 487 in the first quarter to 595 in the second quarter. Homes sold faster as well — 171 days on average, down from 177.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected