BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In an experience they will never forget, three Lynn University students are spending this weekend standing in for President Obama, Mitt Romney, and moderator Bob Schieffer as Lynn University is in the final hours before Monday night's third Presidential debate.
The students are identified as:
Eric Gooden (Obama stand-in) – Gooden is a 24-year-old junior majoring in criminal justice at Lynn University. He serves at the Vice President of the College Democrats.
A.J. Mercincavage (Romney stand-in) – Mercincavage is a 23-year-old senior majoring in multimedia journalism at Lynn University. He serves as a resident assistant and is a blogger for the university.
Andrew Lippi (Scheiffer stand-in) – Lippi is a 22-year-old junior majoring in American studies at Lynn University. He works in the university’s Office of Admission.
The three will help the pool camera crew (one network provides the live feed for all networks) set up camera positions, lights and podiums.
Lynn University is now locked down — non-students are not permitted on property without passes issued by the Presidential Debate Commission and the U.S. Secret Service.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch