BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The third Presidential Debate is tonight at Lynn University and as expected, roads around the campus are now closed as the Secret Service and Boca Raton PD create what is often referred to as a “bubble” to create a security seal for President Obama and Mitt Romney.
Expect growing delays throughout the day in the area of Lynn. The specific road closures are:
Military Trail from Yamato Road to Potomac Road.
Potomac Road from NW 24th Ave to Military Trail.
Spanish River Blvd from Broken Sound Blvd to Military Trail.
This list, however, is not exhaustive. Additional roads will be closed or controlled as the candidates move through the area. It is likely that I-95 and the Florida Turnpike will experience delays — possibly massive delays — at various times over the next two days.
Here is our list of frequently asked questions for area residents wondering how the debate will impact life through mid-day Tuesday, when cleanup is expected to be complete.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens