BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We've learned from several sources this morning that President Obama and Mitt Romney were not exactly in the lap of Boca Raton luxury while staying in the area for the Boca Raton Debate at Lynn University.
President Obama stayed at the Embassy Suites on Northwest 53rd Street. We do not know if he enjoyed the nightly manager's cocktail party or the free breakfast buffet. The location is convenient to both Lynn University and the Delray Beach Tennis Center where he held an event this morning.
Mitt Romney enjoyed ocean front digs at the Delray Beach Marriott on A1A — a hotel that BocaNewsNow.com has found to be nice, but not quite as nice as you want it to be. Both hotels offered the U.S. Secret Service and local authorities the ability to create a bubble of protection — with the exception of an attack from sea on the Delray Beach Marriott which seemed highly unlikely, and perhaps the reason why Mitt Romney was so concerned with the size of the U.S. Naval fleet during the debate.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School