BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has learned that longtime Boca Raton law firm Rutherford Mulhall unexpectedly shut its doors Friday, leaving approximately 15 attorneys and a large contingent of support staff out of work. No notice was given.
The sudden closure comes roughly a year after the firm shuttered its Palm Beach Gardens office.
The firm's website was still online as of Saturday afternoon and makes no mention of the closure:
Rutherford Mulhall, P.A. has been providing quality legal services since our founding in 1990, having offices in Boca Raton and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
RM is proud of its firm culture, which promotes integrity, professionalism, collegiality among our attorneys and staff, commitment and community service. Its attorneys and professional staff are resolution oriented, believing in practical legal advice as well as out-of-the box strategies while advocating passionately for each and every client.
Rutherford Mulhall has shown a strong commitment to leadership and community involvement throughout our firm’s history, as evidenced by our generous support and active participation in many charitable, civic and cultural organizations.
Our lawyers have a mission to help our clients achieve their goals through innovative and creative solutions while maintaining the individualized service that our clients expect and deserve.
BocaNewsNow.com has reached out to senior partner Charles Rutherford for comment, and will update when we learn more from the firm.
Click here for our update including the names of attorneys impacted by the closure.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Realtor Sues Boca Raton Woman Who Refuses To Sell Her Home
- Palm Beach County Resident Guilty Of Fentanyl Distribution, Federal Prison
- Delray Beach Woman, 80, Slams Into Cars, Building, Son Says She Drank
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Bad Weather Weekend
- Multi-Vehicle Crash At Yamato and Lyons In Boca Raton, Overturned Car
- Boca Raton Trainer Arrested, Charged With DUI After Crash
- Did Boca Raton Woman Really Double Park So She Could Run Into CycleBar?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Watching Developing System East Of Florida, It’s Growing
- Delray Beach Optometrist, Allegedly Driving On BMW Rim, Charged With DUI