BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has learned that longtime Boca Raton law firm Rutherford Mulhall unexpectedly shut its doors Friday, leaving approximately 15 attorneys and a large contingent of support staff out of work. No notice was given.
The sudden closure comes roughly a year after the firm shuttered its Palm Beach Gardens office.
The firm's website was still online as of Saturday afternoon and makes no mention of the closure:
Rutherford Mulhall, P.A. has been providing quality legal services since our founding in 1990, having offices in Boca Raton and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
RM is proud of its firm culture, which promotes integrity, professionalism, collegiality among our attorneys and staff, commitment and community service. Its attorneys and professional staff are resolution oriented, believing in practical legal advice as well as out-of-the box strategies while advocating passionately for each and every client.
Rutherford Mulhall has shown a strong commitment to leadership and community involvement throughout our firm’s history, as evidenced by our generous support and active participation in many charitable, civic and cultural organizations.
Our lawyers have a mission to help our clients achieve their goals through innovative and creative solutions while maintaining the individualized service that our clients expect and deserve.
BocaNewsNow.com has reached out to senior partner Charles Rutherford for comment, and will update when we learn more from the firm.
Click here for our update including the names of attorneys impacted by the closure.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Center Sues High End Clothing Shop Over $119,000 In Back Rent
- FLORIDA WEATHER: Cold In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, South Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER