BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The second annual “Meet Me On The Promenade” is underway today at Mizner Park in Boca Raton.
Cancelled yesterday due to the threat of Hurricane Sandy, the ominous skies have given way to gorgeous weather and a wonderful breeze.
The outdoor street festival continues through midnight tonight, and streets in the area of Mizner Park are closed.
If you're looking for a great Saturday night activity, you likely can't beat a nice cool night with music, food, shopping and fun. Just heed the map posted here to see where you should go, where you should park, and where to catch the free trolly.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Rina And Philippe Remain East Of Florida, New Wave May Form
- Toilet Talk! This Guy Wants Everyone To Hear What He’s Saying In Airport Lounge
- Arrest Made In North Broward Movie Theater Beating
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Drug, Weapon Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Tropical Storms East Of Florida, Another Wave Developing
- Major Police Activity In West Boca Raton’s Lotus Community
- Stonebridge Country Club Boca Raton Initiates Foreclosure Over $2100
- Major Broward County Crash Backing Up I-95 Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Kings Point Delray Beach Sued After Shooting