BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The second annual “Meet Me On The Promenade” is underway today at Mizner Park in Boca Raton.
Cancelled yesterday due to the threat of Hurricane Sandy, the ominous skies have given way to gorgeous weather and a wonderful breeze.
The outdoor street festival continues through midnight tonight, and streets in the area of Mizner Park are closed.
If you're looking for a great Saturday night activity, you likely can't beat a nice cool night with music, food, shopping and fun. Just heed the map posted here to see where you should go, where you should park, and where to catch the free trolly.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation