BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The second annual “Meet Me On The Promenade” is underway today at Mizner Park in Boca Raton.
Cancelled yesterday due to the threat of Hurricane Sandy, the ominous skies have given way to gorgeous weather and a wonderful breeze.
The outdoor street festival continues through midnight tonight, and streets in the area of Mizner Park are closed.
If you're looking for a great Saturday night activity, you likely can't beat a nice cool night with music, food, shopping and fun. Just heed the map posted here to see where you should go, where you should park, and where to catch the free trolly.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI