BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The second annual “Meet Me On The Promenade” is underway today at Mizner Park in Boca Raton.
Cancelled yesterday due to the threat of Hurricane Sandy, the ominous skies have given way to gorgeous weather and a wonderful breeze.
The outdoor street festival continues through midnight tonight, and streets in the area of Mizner Park are closed.
If you're looking for a great Saturday night activity, you likely can't beat a nice cool night with music, food, shopping and fun. Just heed the map posted here to see where you should go, where you should park, and where to catch the free trolly.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway