BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is often said that South Florida is New York's sixth borough, so it is likely that you have friends or family in the city, on Long Island, or somewhere in the region that is being impacted hard by Hurricane Sandy.
Here is a brief list of how you can watch and listen to what they are going through, live:
WNBC-TV/New York is streaming its newscasts live — and the streaming works on all devices including iPhones and iPads.
WCBS-TV/New York and WABC-TV/New York are streaming live as well, but these newscasts do not play on iPhones or iPads.
All News Radio 1010WINS and WCBS880 are streaming their broadcasts. These streams work on all devices. Both owned by CBS, 1010WINS tends to cover more of what's happening in New York City and New Jersey, WCBS tends to focus on New York City and Long Island.
In Washington, DC, WTOP Radio is the area's leading all news radio station. Listen here.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List