BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is often said that South Florida is New York's sixth borough, so it is likely that you have friends or family in the city, on Long Island, or somewhere in the region that is being impacted hard by Hurricane Sandy.
Here is a brief list of how you can watch and listen to what they are going through, live:
WNBC-TV/New York is streaming its newscasts live — and the streaming works on all devices including iPhones and iPads.
WCBS-TV/New York and WABC-TV/New York are streaming live as well, but these newscasts do not play on iPhones or iPads.
All News Radio 1010WINS and WCBS880 are streaming their broadcasts. These streams work on all devices. Both owned by CBS, 1010WINS tends to cover more of what's happening in New York City and New Jersey, WCBS tends to focus on New York City and Long Island.
In Washington, DC, WTOP Radio is the area's leading all news radio station. Listen here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog