BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is often said that South Florida is New York's sixth borough, so it is likely that you have friends or family in the city, on Long Island, or somewhere in the region that is being impacted hard by Hurricane Sandy.
Here is a brief list of how you can watch and listen to what they are going through, live:
WNBC-TV/New York is streaming its newscasts live — and the streaming works on all devices including iPhones and iPads.
WCBS-TV/New York and WABC-TV/New York are streaming live as well, but these newscasts do not play on iPhones or iPads.
All News Radio 1010WINS and WCBS880 are streaming their broadcasts. These streams work on all devices. Both owned by CBS, 1010WINS tends to cover more of what's happening in New York City and New Jersey, WCBS tends to focus on New York City and Long Island.
In Washington, DC, WTOP Radio is the area's leading all news radio station. Listen here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges