BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is often said that South Florida is New York's sixth borough, so it is likely that you have friends or family in the city, on Long Island, or somewhere in the region that is being impacted hard by Hurricane Sandy.
Here is a brief list of how you can watch and listen to what they are going through, live:
WNBC-TV/New York is streaming its newscasts live — and the streaming works on all devices including iPhones and iPads.
WCBS-TV/New York and WABC-TV/New York are streaming live as well, but these newscasts do not play on iPhones or iPads.
All News Radio 1010WINS and WCBS880 are streaming their broadcasts. These streams work on all devices. Both owned by CBS, 1010WINS tends to cover more of what's happening in New York City and New Jersey, WCBS tends to focus on New York City and Long Island.
In Washington, DC, WTOP Radio is the area's leading all news radio station. Listen here.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: If Students Lie About Address To Play Sports, They’ll Be Banned
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida