BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re looking for a safe and weather-friendly environment for trick-or-treating this evening, look no further than Boca’s Town Center Mall. While Halloween activities are taking place all day, the real Halloween fun starts at 5:30 pm. For two and a half hours, kids and their parents can walk store-to-store, trick-or-treating for candy and prizes, just like you would be doing outside.
Except you’re in the mall.
Admission is free. There are also photo opportunities at the main fountain, and other surprises and fun happenings throughout the evening. For more, call the mall at 561-368-6000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat