POMPANO BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An area man is missing and may be in need of assistance, according to the Broward Sheriff's Office:
Broward Sheriff’s Office missing persons detectives are looking for a 58-year-old man who walked away from the Seaview Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Pompano Beach around 5 p.m. Tuesday. Mark Thompson, who has had a stroke, can not communicate verbally. He is 5-foot-8 and weighs 170 pounds. He has white hair and hazel eyes. The rehabilitation center is located at 2401 N.E. 2nd St. in Pompano Beach.
Anyone with information about Thompson can contact BSO Detective Chris Blankenship at (954) 321-4268 or BSO’s non-emergency number at (954) 765-4321.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens