POMPANO BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An area man is missing and may be in need of assistance, according to the Broward Sheriff's Office:
Broward Sheriff’s Office missing persons detectives are looking for a 58-year-old man who walked away from the Seaview Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Pompano Beach around 5 p.m. Tuesday. Mark Thompson, who has had a stroke, can not communicate verbally. He is 5-foot-8 and weighs 170 pounds. He has white hair and hazel eyes. The rehabilitation center is located at 2401 N.E. 2nd St. in Pompano Beach.
Anyone with information about Thompson can contact BSO Detective Chris Blankenship at (954) 321-4268 or BSO’s non-emergency number at (954) 765-4321.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95