BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A local media report this morning created chaos throughout Palm Beach County for parents who learned unexpectedly — and incorrectly — that schools were to be closed Monday.
They are not. The report was incorrect.
Palm Beach County Schools will be OPEN on Monday, November 12th.
Here is the just issued media advisory from the Palm Beach County School District:
All Palm Beach County public schools will be open Monday, November 12, 2012 as scheduled. A media report issued this morning stated schools would be closed. This is incorrect, and ALL SCHOOLS will be OPEN, Monday, November 12.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach