BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In today's installment of “that idiot next to you on Glades Road really could kill you,” Boca Police have arrested 24 year old Fernando Rodriguez and charged him with DUI leading to a property damage accident.
Rodriguez, of NW 13th Street in Boca, was allegedly in possession of MDMA (otherwise known as Ecstacy) and that newly-legal-in-some-states-but-not-Florida drug Marijuana (or, as the police report says, “hash.”)
The takedown went down in the 300 block of West Glades Road.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. He later posted bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday