BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In today's installment of “that idiot next to you on Glades Road really could kill you,” Boca Police have arrested 24 year old Fernando Rodriguez and charged him with DUI leading to a property damage accident.
Rodriguez, of NW 13th Street in Boca, was allegedly in possession of MDMA (otherwise known as Ecstacy) and that newly-legal-in-some-states-but-not-Florida drug Marijuana (or, as the police report says, “hash.”)
The takedown went down in the 300 block of West Glades Road.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. He later posted bond.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car
- Boomers Boca Raton Sued Again, Another Go-Kart Claim
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event
- OLYMPIC HEIGHTS HIGH SCHOOL: Report Of Gas Leak Brings Fire Response
- FAU Heads To Final Four, What’s Your Florida Atlantic Story?