BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In today's installment of “that idiot next to you on Glades Road really could kill you,” Boca Police have arrested 24 year old Fernando Rodriguez and charged him with DUI leading to a property damage accident.
Rodriguez, of NW 13th Street in Boca, was allegedly in possession of MDMA (otherwise known as Ecstacy) and that newly-legal-in-some-states-but-not-Florida drug Marijuana (or, as the police report says, “hash.”)
The takedown went down in the 300 block of West Glades Road.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. He later posted bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations