BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In today's installment of “that idiot next to you on Glades Road really could kill you,” Boca Police have arrested 24 year old Fernando Rodriguez and charged him with DUI leading to a property damage accident.
Rodriguez, of NW 13th Street in Boca, was allegedly in possession of MDMA (otherwise known as Ecstacy) and that newly-legal-in-some-states-but-not-Florida drug Marijuana (or, as the police report says, “hash.”)
The takedown went down in the 300 block of West Glades Road.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. He later posted bond.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Polo Club Boca Bans Visiting Family Members, Guests From Facilities
- Florida Adds 26,269 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week, Death Count Rising
- Palm Beach County: Don’t Mail Your Ballot, Hand Deliver
- Hurricane Center: Another Tropical System Forming
- Palm Beach Students Not Distancing Says School Board Member
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted