BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Millpond is considered to be one of the nicest, longest standing communities in Boca Raton. But it has no gate. That may have made it easier for thugs to allegedly try to steal items left in cars on Pine Haven Circle.
In all, just a few CDs were taken, but Boca Raton police report that cars in at least two driveways were hit — and the attempts may have been in broad daylight.
Police throughout the region constantly remind residents to keep anything of value out of sight if you leave your car in your driveway or in the open.
No suspects at this point. The investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Zoom Eliminates 40 Minute Limit For Thanksgiving
- At Least Eleven Hospitalized Today For COVID in Palm Beach County
- COVID FLORIDA: Another 8085 Infected, Another 72 Dead
- SOLD: Eagles Landing And The Night Owls Camp To Change Hands
- LAWSUIT: Spanish River High School Assistant Principal Discriminated Against Custodian
- Boca Raton Surgeon John Baker Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Student
- DEATHSANTIS: Florida Tops 18,000 COVID-19 Deaths, Governor Silent On Grim Milestone
- Broward County Donates 15,000 Pounds Of Food For Thanksgiving
- BOYNTON POLICE: 81 Year Old Man Charged With DUI In Fatal Crash