BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Millpond is considered to be one of the nicest, longest standing communities in Boca Raton. But it has no gate. That may have made it easier for thugs to allegedly try to steal items left in cars on Pine Haven Circle.
In all, just a few CDs were taken, but Boca Raton police report that cars in at least two driveways were hit — and the attempts may have been in broad daylight.
Police throughout the region constantly remind residents to keep anything of value out of sight if you leave your car in your driveway or in the open.
No suspects at this point. The investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified