BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Millpond is considered to be one of the nicest, longest standing communities in Boca Raton. But it has no gate. That may have made it easier for thugs to allegedly try to steal items left in cars on Pine Haven Circle.
In all, just a few CDs were taken, but Boca Raton police report that cars in at least two driveways were hit — and the attempts may have been in broad daylight.
Police throughout the region constantly remind residents to keep anything of value out of sight if you leave your car in your driveway or in the open.
No suspects at this point. The investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies