BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Medical care in and around Boca Raton continues to get better and better as Delray Medical Center today announces the opening of a new clinic that focuses on heart valves.
According to the hospital:
The new Valve Clinic allows Delray Medical Center to better serve the community by uniting interventional cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons to evaluate and treat complex heart valve disorders through a multidisciplinary approach all in one place.
“Whereas traditional diagnostic testing involves multiple visits and tests spanning days, the Valve Clinic at Delray Medical Center coordinates all patient diagnostic testing in one day,” explained CNO Jennifer Chiusano. This expedited process allows patients to get their health questions answered faster and allows the Valve Clinic’s board-certified physicians to more efficiently and accurately prescribe and deliver the most appropriate treatment plan for patients.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K