BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Medical care in and around Boca Raton continues to get better and better as Delray Medical Center today announces the opening of a new clinic that focuses on heart valves.
According to the hospital:
The new Valve Clinic allows Delray Medical Center to better serve the community by uniting interventional cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons to evaluate and treat complex heart valve disorders through a multidisciplinary approach all in one place.
“Whereas traditional diagnostic testing involves multiple visits and tests spanning days, the Valve Clinic at Delray Medical Center coordinates all patient diagnostic testing in one day,” explained CNO Jennifer Chiusano. This expedited process allows patients to get their health questions answered faster and allows the Valve Clinic’s board-certified physicians to more efficiently and accurately prescribe and deliver the most appropriate treatment plan for patients.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies