BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Medical care in and around Boca Raton continues to get better and better as Delray Medical Center today announces the opening of a new clinic that focuses on heart valves.
According to the hospital:
The new Valve Clinic allows Delray Medical Center to better serve the community by uniting interventional cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons to evaluate and treat complex heart valve disorders through a multidisciplinary approach all in one place.
“Whereas traditional diagnostic testing involves multiple visits and tests spanning days, the Valve Clinic at Delray Medical Center coordinates all patient diagnostic testing in one day,” explained CNO Jennifer Chiusano. This expedited process allows patients to get their health questions answered faster and allows the Valve Clinic’s board-certified physicians to more efficiently and accurately prescribe and deliver the most appropriate treatment plan for patients.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway