BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Mark your calendar for December 16th — and a day of fun at the Fountains Center Office and Retail Park.
About the event:
Fountains Center office and retail park, located at 7600 West Camino Real in Boca Raton, will host a Holiday Family Fun Day benefiting the American Cancer Society-South Palm Beach Unit on Sunday, December 16, from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
The event will feature children’s activities, live music, food tastings, tenant displays and raffles. Additionally, there are two on-site restaurants and a pedestrian-friendly central garden courtyard for strolling.
Suggested donation for admission is $5 per child (over age 2), with a maximum of $25 per family. For adults and those who do not choose to donate, admission is free of charge.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING