BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Public Service Announcement this morning from your friends at BocaNewsNow.com: Be careful while you’re driving. The laid back “I care about nothing around me” attitude of a holiday week has clearly set in around Boca Raton, and will unquestionably lead to serious accidents. In a short drive this morning between 441 and Jog on Clint Moore, we observed at least two bleach-blonde older women in white Mercedes (we are not joking — these are separate drivers in separate cars) weaving while texting and driving. One was smoking while texting and driving.
We also witnessed a dark haired younger woman in a Lexus applying makeup while driving — likely speeding to Lulu Lemon to await a Black Friday sale on spandex pants for yoga.
As the obliviousness sets in, please be careful and be aware of the drivers around you — the BocaNewsNow.com audience is a smart bunch, we would hate for any of our readers to be injured because of a turkey of a driver unaware that you’re driving legally and attentively in your lane while they weave in and out and knock you from the road.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K