BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are planning to tie the knot on the historic — or at least notable — date of of 12/12/2012, the Palm Beach County Clerk’s office says it is here to help. Clerk Sharon Bock this morning is announcing that space is available if you would like her office to perform the ceremony:
The date won’t come around again for another century, and Clerk Sharon Bock wants to celebrate December 12, 2012 by giving couples the chance to exchange vows that day in the courtroom of Palm Beach County’s Historic Courthouse.
“This is the last time this century that couples can have a wedding date like this,” Clerk Bock said. “Getting married in the courtroom of Palm Beach County’s Historic Courthouse is a way to make the day even more special for couples who choose to get married with us on 12/12/12.”
Clerk Bock will personally perform some of the ceremonies on 12/12/12, starting at noon. Ceremonies will be held between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. at the Historic Courthouse, 300 N. Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach.
Space will be limited for the Historic Courthouse weddings. Couples are asked to pre-register by calling (561) 355-2468 no later than December 7.
Couples who want to get married at the historic courthouse on December 12 must have a valid Florida marriage license and pay the $30 ceremony fee. Couples also have the option of purchasing the full Clerk & Comptroller’s “Sensible Start” Wedding Package – which includes the cost of a marriage license, the ceremony fee, photos and a commemorative certificate – for less than $150.
More information about marriage licenses and ceremonies is available on theMarriage Licenses and Ceremonies page of www.mypalmbeachclerk.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT