BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re not interested in sleeping or shopping immediately after your Thanksgiving dinner, how about a light, music and laser show? Richard Newman’s annual Christmas Sound, Light and laser show in Boca is set to start at 6p and runs until 11pm each night until New Year’s Eve.
Over 25,000 lights and special effects are synched to holiday music, and there’s a real snow storm every few minutes.
Where: 699 NW 9th Ave. – Corner of 9th Ave & 7th Street
When: Every night from November 22nd through January 1st.
Time: 6pm – 11pm
For more info go to www.HighTechScience.org/Christmas
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected