BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re not interested in sleeping or shopping immediately after your Thanksgiving dinner, how about a light, music and laser show? Richard Newman’s annual Christmas Sound, Light and laser show in Boca is set to start at 6p and runs until 11pm each night until New Year’s Eve.
Over 25,000 lights and special effects are synched to holiday music, and there’s a real snow storm every few minutes.
Where: 699 NW 9th Ave. – Corner of 9th Ave & 7th Street
When: Every night from November 22nd through January 1st.
Time: 6pm – 11pm
For more info go to www.HighTechScience.org/Christmas
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified