BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re not interested in sleeping or shopping immediately after your Thanksgiving dinner, how about a light, music and laser show? Richard Newman’s annual Christmas Sound, Light and laser show in Boca is set to start at 6p and runs until 11pm each night until New Year’s Eve.
Over 25,000 lights and special effects are synched to holiday music, and there’s a real snow storm every few minutes.
Where: 699 NW 9th Ave. – Corner of 9th Ave & 7th Street
When: Every night from November 22nd through January 1st.
Time: 6pm – 11pm
For more info go to www.HighTechScience.org/Christmas
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector