BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Delray Beach woman faces child neglect and drug charges after police say they found marijuana and paraphernalia on a small child.
According to Boca Raton Police, Melody Wright was stopped for a traffic violation in the 8300 block of Congress Avenue. During the stop, police apparently found pot — and related equipment — on a young child.
The child was released to someone related to the Wright. She was charged with child neglect, marijuana possession and possession of drug equipment. She bonded out after being booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children