BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Delray Beach woman faces child neglect and drug charges after police say they found marijuana and paraphernalia on a small child.
According to Boca Raton Police, Melody Wright was stopped for a traffic violation in the 8300 block of Congress Avenue. During the stop, police apparently found pot — and related equipment — on a young child.
The child was released to someone related to the Wright. She was charged with child neglect, marijuana possession and possession of drug equipment. She bonded out after being booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police Respond To West Boca Raton Shooting
- Live Like A Criminal If You Win Seven Bridges Delray Beach Home At Auction
- Car Plows Into Delray Beach Condo Complex
- GLADES ROAD CLOSES TONIGHT, WILL REMAIN CLOSED ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Your Escort Company May Have Just Been Busted By The Cops
- UBER SUED AFTER DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- OFFICIAL: Boca Raton Leaders Sworn-In During Organizational Meeting
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG