UPDATE: We now have surveillance photos:
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Customers and employees at the T-Mobile store on Glades Road are lucky to be alive after they were handcuffed and ordered into a storage closet during an armed robbery.
Boca Raton PD: On Sunday, December 2, 2012 at about 1:00 p.m., two males entered the T-Mobile store at 2301 West Glades Road posing as customers. The store only had the two employees and one other customer inside. The suspects brandished handguns and forced the employees and customer into the back of the store.As this was happening, two more suspects entered the store. The employees and customer were handcuffed and forced into a rear storage area. The suspects pepper sprayed the victims then took an undetermined amount of cash and cell phones from the store as well as the victim’s personal property. The suspects fled out the rear of the store.One of the victims was able to use a cell phone and call 911. The victims were taken to Boca Raton Regional Hospital for treatment. If anyone has information about this crime, they are asked to call Detective Scott Hanley at (561) 338-1344 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct