MAJOR UPDATE: Click Here For Our Exclusive Report. ALL CHARGES DROPPED.
UPDATE: 1p December 4, 2012: We have spoken with Roger Ploof, the suspect, who tells us the following: The “victim” was never his girlfriend. She, he says, became upset upon learning that another girl had decorated his christmas tree and had to be removed from his home. He also makes the point that the “victim” did not request a “no contact order” to be issued and points out that rarely do victims want to continue contact with the person they claim “battered” them. He, however, requested to sign one to keep her away from him. Lastly, he suggests there is a recording of his arrest which may raise questions about the actions of those involved.
Lastly: BocaNewsNow.com has confirmed that the “victim’s” aunt is a Dispatcher for Boca Raton Police Department and was “on the scene.” He claims that she told the “victim” what to say to generate a domestic abuse call that often ends in arrest.
BocaNewsNow.com will follow the story, and reminds readers that just because someone’s mugshot appears on our website (or any of the unscrupulous mugshot websites), guilt is only determined in a court of law. In other words: anyone can be arrested for anything at anytime.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Nothing says “happy holidays” better than battery.
Boca Raton Police say Roger Ploof picked up a girl that he was dating — physically — and carried her from his bedroom to the living room. But it wasn’t a romantic swing under the mistletoe.
There was an argument. The girlfriend accentuated her point by pushing over his Christmas Tree.
Ploof — police allege — pushed the girlfriend out of his house. Scorned, she called police. Officers charged Ploof with battery. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where he was released on his own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector