MAJOR UPDATE: Click Here For Our Exclusive Report. ALL CHARGES DROPPED.
UPDATE: 1p December 4, 2012: We have spoken with Roger Ploof, the suspect, who tells us the following: The “victim” was never his girlfriend. She, he says, became upset upon learning that another girl had decorated his christmas tree and had to be removed from his home. He also makes the point that the “victim” did not request a “no contact order” to be issued and points out that rarely do victims want to continue contact with the person they claim “battered” them. He, however, requested to sign one to keep her away from him. Lastly, he suggests there is a recording of his arrest which may raise questions about the actions of those involved.
Lastly: BocaNewsNow.com has confirmed that the “victim’s” aunt is a Dispatcher for Boca Raton Police Department and was “on the scene.” He claims that she told the “victim” what to say to generate a domestic abuse call that often ends in arrest.
BocaNewsNow.com will follow the story, and reminds readers that just because someone’s mugshot appears on our website (or any of the unscrupulous mugshot websites), guilt is only determined in a court of law. In other words: anyone can be arrested for anything at anytime.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Nothing says “happy holidays” better than battery.
Boca Raton Police say Roger Ploof picked up a girl that he was dating — physically — and carried her from his bedroom to the living room. But it wasn’t a romantic swing under the mistletoe.
There was an argument. The girlfriend accentuated her point by pushing over his Christmas Tree.
Ploof — police allege — pushed the girlfriend out of his house. Scorned, she called police. Officers charged Ploof with battery. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where he was released on his own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected