BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No word if they're singing “Just a Gigliello” at the Palm Beach County Jail, but that's where Suzanne J. Gigliello spent some time for shoplifting a not insignificant amount of clothing from Macy's at Boca Raton's Town Center Mall.
According to police, the 28 year old Gigliello stole more than $1600 worth of clothes from the store.
Macy's “Loss Prevention” apparently saw what was going on, stopped her, and called the cops.
Gigliello was released on her own recognizance. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud