PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — For engaged couples who believe the number 12 has significance in their lives, tomorrow is a big day: December 12, 2012, or 12-12-12.
The Palm Beach County Clerk's Office is preparing for a major wedding ceremony — of course at 12 noon — for couples ready to tie the knot.
According to Sharon Brock's office:
Clerk Bock will marry George Michnowicz, a master carpenter, and Charlene Meeks, a legal diligence analyst with Landmark Residential, on the front steps of the Historic Courthouse. It’s a location of particular significance to Meeks, who started her career as a court recorder and law librarian for the 15th Judicial Circuit and worked in what is now known as the Historic 1916 Palm Beach County Courthouse. They promise to come dressed for their ceremony in the “spirit of the era” in which the courthouse was built.
Meeks and Michnowicz are one of 25 couples who pre-registered for marriage ceremonies at the Historic Courthouse on 12/12/12. Ceremonies will be conducted every 15 minutes, from 10:15 a.m. to 4 p.m. Clerk Bock will perform ceremonies between 12 p.m. and 1 p.m., while other ceremonies will be conducted by Civil Court Services Director Cindy Guerra and deputy clerks who regularly perform marriage ceremonies at the Main Courthouse.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRI-RAIL NIGHTMARE: Did Boca Fire Bungle Response To Death By Train?
- Major Parking Advisory For Miami Dolphins Monday Night Game
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH