PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — For engaged couples who believe the number 12 has significance in their lives, tomorrow is a big day: December 12, 2012, or 12-12-12.
The Palm Beach County Clerk's Office is preparing for a major wedding ceremony — of course at 12 noon — for couples ready to tie the knot.
According to Sharon Brock's office:
Clerk Bock will marry George Michnowicz, a master carpenter, and Charlene Meeks, a legal diligence analyst with Landmark Residential, on the front steps of the Historic Courthouse. It’s a location of particular significance to Meeks, who started her career as a court recorder and law librarian for the 15th Judicial Circuit and worked in what is now known as the Historic 1916 Palm Beach County Courthouse. They promise to come dressed for their ceremony in the “spirit of the era” in which the courthouse was built.
Meeks and Michnowicz are one of 25 couples who pre-registered for marriage ceremonies at the Historic Courthouse on 12/12/12. Ceremonies will be conducted every 15 minutes, from 10:15 a.m. to 4 p.m. Clerk Bock will perform ceremonies between 12 p.m. and 1 p.m., while other ceremonies will be conducted by Civil Court Services Director Cindy Guerra and deputy clerks who regularly perform marriage ceremonies at the Main Courthouse.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.
- DEADLY DAY: Florida Records Record 217 COVID Deaths
- Broward County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Site
- BREAKING: Boca Fire To Offer COVID Shots, Just 200 Available
- Cool, Wet Weather For South Florida
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Inhaling Dangerous Chemicals
- SO MANY DEAD: Florida Loses 1,079 To COVID In One Week