BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — As the country braces to fall off of the fiscal cliff, a woman in Boca Raton is bracing to never see her $36,000 bracelet again.
Boca Police say the woman claims her pricey possession was last seen while she was staying at a friend's residence in the tower at 250 South Ocean Blvd. She apparently told police that she did not “see” the friend take the bracelet, but “suspects” he may have had something to do with the bracelet's disappearance.
No arrests at this point. No word if the bracelet was insured. And since you're wondering, no insight as to whether the man and woman are still friends, or what kind of friendship it was.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton
- Teen Allegedly Attacked At Boynton Beach High Sues School Board
- Two Teens Missing, Police Seek Tips
- SUPER SPREADER? Emmitt Smith’s Boca Regional Go Pink Speech May Lead To Deaths