BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Casper has appeared in Boca and now stands charged with fraud and grand theft.
Sharon Casper, 56, of Delray Beach, allegedly had a habit of stealing clothes from Nordstrom at Boca Town Center Mall, then returning the clothes for credit which she had applied to Nordstrom gift cards.
She then, investigators say, gave those gift cards to family and friends in exchange for cash.
Nordstrom's loss prevention team told Boca Raton detectives that Casper received at least $3400 as part of her scheme.
She was charged with Grand Theft and Fraud, and was released on bond. A court date is pending.
No word if the value of those gift cards being used by Casper's family and friends has vanished, you know, like a friendly ghost.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation