BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Casper has appeared in Boca and now stands charged with fraud and grand theft.
Sharon Casper, 56, of Delray Beach, allegedly had a habit of stealing clothes from Nordstrom at Boca Town Center Mall, then returning the clothes for credit which she had applied to Nordstrom gift cards.
She then, investigators say, gave those gift cards to family and friends in exchange for cash.
Nordstrom's loss prevention team told Boca Raton detectives that Casper received at least $3400 as part of her scheme.
She was charged with Grand Theft and Fraud, and was released on bond. A court date is pending.
No word if the value of those gift cards being used by Casper's family and friends has vanished, you know, like a friendly ghost.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks