POMPANO BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 37-year-old Boca Raton man was found electrocuted on the roof of a Pompano Beach business Thursday morning.
The Broward County Sheriff's Office tells BocaNewsNow.com that Anthony Nunez of Watergate Circle in Boca was apparently installing an air conditioning unit on top of Big Bear Storage and packing at 709 NW 12th Terrace in Pompano when he was killed.
Fire Rescue paramedics attempted emergency advanced life support on Nunez before rushing him to Broward Health North where he was pronounced dead.
Nunez, police say, was an independent contractor hired by Commercial Ice to perform air conditioning work.
The death remains under investigation.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday