POMPANO BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Parkland woman is possibly on the run after she was indicted by a grand jury for murder.
The Broward County Sheriff's Office says 33-year-old Danielle Sachs of NW 78th Place in Parkland will face one count of first degree murder in connection to the killing of 70 year old Jeffrey Blaugrund when she is ultimately taken into custody.
According to police:
Homicide detectives determined Jeffrey Blaugrund, 70, was killed on or around Oct. 15. In the early morning hours of Oct. 15, Blaugrund picked up the suspect, Jonathan Forster, 27, and his girlfriend Danielle Sachs from a Wendy’s restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale and offered them a place to stay for the night. No one heard from or saw the victim until deputies responded to his residence Nov. 1.
That afternoon deputies were called to Blaugrund’s home after neighbors complained of a strong odor emanating from his apartment. After knocking on the door with no response, they solicited the management office to open the door. Deputies found the apartment had been ransacked, and Blaugrund’s body was discovered inside. Investigators believe the victim was killed during the commission of a robbery.
The Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office determined Blaugrund died of asphyxia and ruled the case a homicide.
Once in custody, Sachs will be facing one count of first degree murder. On Dec. 20, the grand jury also indicted Forster, who was arrested on Dec. 5, with first degree murder.
Anyone with information about Danielle Sach’s whereabouts or Jeffrey Blaugrund’s homicide is asked to call 911.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases