POMPANO BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Parkland woman is possibly on the run after she was indicted by a grand jury for murder.
The Broward County Sheriff's Office says 33-year-old Danielle Sachs of NW 78th Place in Parkland will face one count of first degree murder in connection to the killing of 70 year old Jeffrey Blaugrund when she is ultimately taken into custody.
According to police:
Homicide detectives determined Jeffrey Blaugrund, 70, was killed on or around Oct. 15. In the early morning hours of Oct. 15, Blaugrund picked up the suspect, Jonathan Forster, 27, and his girlfriend Danielle Sachs from a Wendy’s restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale and offered them a place to stay for the night. No one heard from or saw the victim until deputies responded to his residence Nov. 1.
That afternoon deputies were called to Blaugrund’s home after neighbors complained of a strong odor emanating from his apartment. After knocking on the door with no response, they solicited the management office to open the door. Deputies found the apartment had been ransacked, and Blaugrund’s body was discovered inside. Investigators believe the victim was killed during the commission of a robbery.
The Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office determined Blaugrund died of asphyxia and ruled the case a homicide.
Once in custody, Sachs will be facing one count of first degree murder. On Dec. 20, the grand jury also indicted Forster, who was arrested on Dec. 5, with first degree murder.
Anyone with information about Danielle Sach’s whereabouts or Jeffrey Blaugrund’s homicide is asked to call 911.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.