BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The National Weather Service has issued a Wind Chill advisory for the greater Boca Raton area as temperatures Friday night are expected to dip into the low 40s, with a wind chill reading in the low 30s.
Saturday's high is expected to reach just 65, with lows again Saturday night in the mid-40s.
Here's the National Weather Service Advisory:
…WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM THIS EVENING
TO 8 AM EST SATURDAY…
* WIND CHILL VALUES…NORTHWEST WINDS AROUND 10 MPH ALONG WITH
TEMPERATURES IN THE LOWER TO MID 30S WILL RESULT IN WIND CHILL
READINGS OF 25 TO 30 DEGREES.
A WIND CHILL ADVISORY MEANS THAT VERY COLD AIR AND WIND WILL
COMBINE TO GENERATE LOW WIND CHILLS. THIS CAN LEAD TO HYPOTHERMIA
IF PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT TAKEN. IF YOU MUST VENTURE OUTDOORS…
MAKE SURE YOU WEAR A HAT AND GLOVES.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens