BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The National Weather Service has issued a Wind Chill advisory for the greater Boca Raton area as temperatures Friday night are expected to dip into the low 40s, with a wind chill reading in the low 30s.
Saturday's high is expected to reach just 65, with lows again Saturday night in the mid-40s.
Here's the National Weather Service Advisory:
…WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM THIS EVENING
TO 8 AM EST SATURDAY…
* WIND CHILL VALUES…NORTHWEST WINDS AROUND 10 MPH ALONG WITH
TEMPERATURES IN THE LOWER TO MID 30S WILL RESULT IN WIND CHILL
READINGS OF 25 TO 30 DEGREES.
A WIND CHILL ADVISORY MEANS THAT VERY COLD AIR AND WIND WILL
COMBINE TO GENERATE LOW WIND CHILLS. THIS CAN LEAD TO HYPOTHERMIA
IF PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT TAKEN. IF YOU MUST VENTURE OUTDOORS…
MAKE SURE YOU WEAR A HAT AND GLOVES.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton