BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The National Weather Service has issued a Wind Chill advisory for the greater Boca Raton area as temperatures Friday night are expected to dip into the low 40s, with a wind chill reading in the low 30s.
Saturday's high is expected to reach just 65, with lows again Saturday night in the mid-40s.
Here's the National Weather Service Advisory:
…WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM THIS EVENING
TO 8 AM EST SATURDAY…
* WIND CHILL VALUES…NORTHWEST WINDS AROUND 10 MPH ALONG WITH
TEMPERATURES IN THE LOWER TO MID 30S WILL RESULT IN WIND CHILL
READINGS OF 25 TO 30 DEGREES.
A WIND CHILL ADVISORY MEANS THAT VERY COLD AIR AND WIND WILL
COMBINE TO GENERATE LOW WIND CHILLS. THIS CAN LEAD TO HYPOTHERMIA
IF PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT TAKEN. IF YOU MUST VENTURE OUTDOORS…
MAKE SURE YOU WEAR A HAT AND GLOVES.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event
- OLYMPIC HEIGHTS HIGH SCHOOL: Report Of Gas Leak Brings Fire Response
- FAU Heads To Final Four, What’s Your Florida Atlantic Story?
- Naked Woman Found Climbing Tree, Police Think Involved In Palm Beach County Murder
- More Traffic Frustration In Boca Raton Set For Sunday Night, Monday Morning
- BOCA RUDETON: Publix Again For The Dogs, Thanks To Woman At Westwinds Plaza
- TRAFFIC: Major I-95 Southbound Delays Expected Sunday
- BOIL WATER ADVISORY ISSUED FOR PART OF OUR COVERAGE AREA