BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you think the holiday season is full of love, peace, harmony and respect, think again. Authorities nationwide will tell you that holidays are the busiest days for domestic disputes.
Case in point: Boca Raton Police tell us that Bradley Demps was charged with aggravated battery on a pregnant woman after he allegedly grabbed and scratched the pregnant mother of his child.
He was also charged with trespass at Dixie Manor. He was previously told not to return to that location.
Demps, who lives in Fort Lauderdale, remains in ho-ho-holding in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities