BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you think the holiday season is full of love, peace, harmony and respect, think again. Authorities nationwide will tell you that holidays are the busiest days for domestic disputes.
Case in point: Boca Raton Police tell us that Bradley Demps was charged with aggravated battery on a pregnant woman after he allegedly grabbed and scratched the pregnant mother of his child.
He was also charged with trespass at Dixie Manor. He was previously told not to return to that location.
Demps, who lives in Fort Lauderdale, remains in ho-ho-holding in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID HORROR: Another 20,133 Cases Logged Wednesday
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming