BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are unclear as to what led to his private parts becoming public, but a Boca Raton man spent the early morning hours of the day after Christmas in the Palm Beach County Jail after allegedly uncovering part of his body that should normally be covered.
Kevin Seymour, 26, was arrested in the parking lot of the apartment complex listed as his home address. He was charged with indecent exposure and assault on a law enforcement officer.
Fully clothed, he was released on his own recognizance several hours later.
There is no indication that the police officer involved — who was allegedly assaulted — sustained serious injuries.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects