BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are unclear as to what led to his private parts becoming public, but a Boca Raton man spent the early morning hours of the day after Christmas in the Palm Beach County Jail after allegedly uncovering part of his body that should normally be covered.
Kevin Seymour, 26, was arrested in the parking lot of the apartment complex listed as his home address. He was charged with indecent exposure and assault on a law enforcement officer.
Fully clothed, he was released on his own recognizance several hours later.
There is no indication that the police officer involved — who was allegedly assaulted — sustained serious injuries.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues