BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are unclear as to what led to his private parts becoming public, but a Boca Raton man spent the early morning hours of the day after Christmas in the Palm Beach County Jail after allegedly uncovering part of his body that should normally be covered.
Kevin Seymour, 26, was arrested in the parking lot of the apartment complex listed as his home address. He was charged with indecent exposure and assault on a law enforcement officer.
Fully clothed, he was released on his own recognizance several hours later.
There is no indication that the police officer involved — who was allegedly assaulted — sustained serious injuries.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Multiple People Shot In Pompano Beach, Police On Scene
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL