BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are unclear as to what led to his private parts becoming public, but a Boca Raton man spent the early morning hours of the day after Christmas in the Palm Beach County Jail after allegedly uncovering part of his body that should normally be covered.
Kevin Seymour, 26, was arrested in the parking lot of the apartment complex listed as his home address. He was charged with indecent exposure and assault on a law enforcement officer.
Fully clothed, he was released on his own recognizance several hours later.
There is no indication that the police officer involved — who was allegedly assaulted — sustained serious injuries.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton