BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you're looking for a little extra holiday cash, a simple call to 911 could yield you $100. All you have to do is report a drunk driver. If the officer makes an arrest, you get the cash.
The program is sponsored by the Palm Beach County Safety Council which tells us there is a $500 lifetime limit when it comes to how much money you can receive. Also, you can't call after a crash — which makes sense since the goal is to get drunk drivers off the road before someone gets hurt.
Police officers, already paid to find drunk drivers, are not eligible.
The program extends throughout Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT