BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A silver diamond bracelet was stolen from the food court at Boca Raton's Town Center mall after the owner apparently left it on a seat.
The diamond bracelet — valued at a very un-Boca $340 — was left in a very Boca Saks shopping bag. A witness told police that a man and a woman picked up the bag from the seat just before the victim returned to the food court to search for the missing jewelry.
Security at the mall revealed during the investigation that the newly renovated food court has no cameras, making it a safe haven for potential thieves, and also serving as a warning to anyone carrying anything of value in that part of the mall.
The bracelet has not been recovered.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat