BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton-based Office Depot (NYSE:ODP) has just announced that Kevin Peters has resigned as president of the office supply chain.
He is reportedly joining another company. The separation is immediate.
Peters was appointed President of Office Depot in 2011 after serving in another role for the company. Public records show he earned $1.8-Million in 2011, taking into account salary, bonuses and stock.
Office Depot had a somewhat tumultuous year when it came to stock, with its high of $3.81 being reached in March, and it’s low of $1.51 coming in September. ODP closed up Friday at $3.66. Office Depot — and it’s competitors — have had a difficult time finding a niche against powerhouse online retailers like Amazon.com.
No permanent replacement was immediately named.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K