BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton-based Office Depot (NYSE:ODP) has just announced that Kevin Peters has resigned as president of the office supply chain.
He is reportedly joining another company. The separation is immediate.
Peters was appointed President of Office Depot in 2011 after serving in another role for the company. Public records show he earned $1.8-Million in 2011, taking into account salary, bonuses and stock.
Office Depot had a somewhat tumultuous year when it came to stock, with its high of $3.81 being reached in March, and it’s low of $1.51 coming in September. ODP closed up Friday at $3.66. Office Depot — and it’s competitors — have had a difficult time finding a niche against powerhouse online retailers like Amazon.com.
No permanent replacement was immediately named.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation