BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman was injured just outside Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall when police say she was pushed from her car during an argument with her boyfriend, then run over.
It happened early Sunday morning.
Police say the woman was seen lying in the road on the perimeter of the mall. Investigators determined the back tire of the car ran over the woman causing injury.
The boyfriend fled the scene. He has apparently not been arrested at this point, but will face aggravated battery charges.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected