BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman was injured just outside Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall when police say she was pushed from her car during an argument with her boyfriend, then run over.
It happened early Sunday morning.
Police say the woman was seen lying in the road on the perimeter of the mall. Investigators determined the back tire of the car ran over the woman causing injury.
The boyfriend fled the scene. He has apparently not been arrested at this point, but will face aggravated battery charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday