BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 25-year-old man is in the Palm Beach County Jail after allegedly asking another man for sex and drugs.
Boca Raton Police say the victim reported that Anthony Miller approached him in the area of 1 North Ocean Blvd., asked for drugs and “sexual favors.” The victim, a man, apparently said “no,” only to be struck.
Miller allegedly fled but was then located by Boca Raton Police who arrested him and charged him with simple battery. With no known address, Miller is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $500 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED