BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 25-year-old man is in the Palm Beach County Jail after allegedly asking another man for sex and drugs.
Boca Raton Police say the victim reported that Anthony Miller approached him in the area of 1 North Ocean Blvd., asked for drugs and “sexual favors.” The victim, a man, apparently said “no,” only to be struck.
Miller allegedly fled but was then located by Boca Raton Police who arrested him and charged him with simple battery. With no known address, Miller is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $500 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call