BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 25-year-old man is in the Palm Beach County Jail after allegedly asking another man for sex and drugs.
Boca Raton Police say the victim reported that Anthony Miller approached him in the area of 1 North Ocean Blvd., asked for drugs and “sexual favors.” The victim, a man, apparently said “no,” only to be struck.
Miller allegedly fled but was then located by Boca Raton Police who arrested him and charged him with simple battery. With no known address, Miller is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $500 bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High