BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 25-year-old man is in the Palm Beach County Jail after allegedly asking another man for sex and drugs.
Boca Raton Police say the victim reported that Anthony Miller approached him in the area of 1 North Ocean Blvd., asked for drugs and “sexual favors.” The victim, a man, apparently said “no,” only to be struck.
Miller allegedly fled but was then located by Boca Raton Police who arrested him and charged him with simple battery. With no known address, Miller is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $500 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud