BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 25-year-old man is in the Palm Beach County Jail after allegedly asking another man for sex and drugs.
Boca Raton Police say the victim reported that Anthony Miller approached him in the area of 1 North Ocean Blvd., asked for drugs and “sexual favors.” The victim, a man, apparently said “no,” only to be struck.
Miller allegedly fled but was then located by Boca Raton Police who arrested him and charged him with simple battery. With no known address, Miller is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $500 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases