PARKLAND, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Neighbors to the south in West Parkland are on alert today following a series of burglaries in the area.
The Broward County Sheriff’s Office this morning issued a warning to area residents:
Recently, we have experienced an increase in residential burglaries in the western areas of Parkland between 12 PM – 6 PM. BSO reminds all residents, particularly in the area of Heron Bay, Parkland Reserve & Parkland Isles, to be vigilant for suspicious individuals and/or vehicles in their neighborhood. Always lock your homes & set your alarms when leaving. If you notice any suspicious activity, please do not hesitate to dial 911 immediately.
While kinda sorta separated by the canal that runs along Loxahatchee Road, West Boca communities are just a hop, skip and a jump (the canal isn’t that wide) from many of the Parkland neighborhoods.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County