BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A locally owned and operated insurance group is proving that almost all people and things in the area have a relationship with someone — or something — up north. Boca Insurance Group tells us that it will be working with Futurity First Insurance Group of Rocky Hill, CT, to help local clients review the best options available for health and life insurance.
According to the two agencies:
Boca Insurance Group, owned and operated by Patrick McNamara, announced a partnership with Jennifer Serr of Futurity First Insurance Group to advise clients on all their life and health insurance needs.
Based in Rocky Hill, CT, Futurity First guides the way to financial well-being through simple, safe and effective planning designed to protect what matters most to clients. Futurity First offers customers the professional services of a community-based agent, a solution-based process to address their specific needs, and a choice of top-quality products from some of the leading insurance companies in the life and health insurance industry.
“Futurity First allows Boca Insurance Group the ability to provide years of experience and expertise in the Life and Health Insurance area. We are excited to partner with such an outstanding company,” McNamara said. “Jennifer Serr provides a wealth of experience and expertise to help our clients navigate these challenging financial times.”
McNamara purchased Boca Insurance Group in June of 2012 with an eye toward expanding their offerings from strictly an auto insurance agency to a full service independent insurance agency offering all forms of insurance products including:
– Boat and Y acht Insurance
– All forms of Commercial Insurance
– Specialized Coverage not offered by most insurance agencies
– Long Term Care/Short Term Disability
– Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage, Part D
“Futurity First offers clients innovative products including life, long term and short term disability, annuities, Medicare supplements and other forms of health insurance,” Serr said. “I look forward to introducing myself, our products and our ‘safe money’ approach to the clients of Boca Insurance Group.”
For more information about Boca Insurance Group please visit their website at http://www.bocainsgroup.com or call their office at 954-596-0691. For more information about Futurity First please visit their website at http://www.futurityfirst.com or call Jennifer Serr at 954.899.3146.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car
- Boomers Boca Raton Sued Again, Another Go-Kart Claim
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event