BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A locally owned and operated insurance group is proving that almost all people and things in the area have a relationship with someone — or something — up north. Boca Insurance Group tells us that it will be working with Futurity First Insurance Group of Rocky Hill, CT, to help local clients review the best options available for health and life insurance.
According to the two agencies:
Boca Insurance Group, owned and operated by Patrick McNamara, announced a partnership with Jennifer Serr of Futurity First Insurance Group to advise clients on all their life and health insurance needs.
Based in Rocky Hill, CT, Futurity First guides the way to financial well-being through simple, safe and effective planning designed to protect what matters most to clients. Futurity First offers customers the professional services of a community-based agent, a solution-based process to address their specific needs, and a choice of top-quality products from some of the leading insurance companies in the life and health insurance industry.
“Futurity First allows Boca Insurance Group the ability to provide years of experience and expertise in the Life and Health Insurance area. We are excited to partner with such an outstanding company,” McNamara said. “Jennifer Serr provides a wealth of experience and expertise to help our clients navigate these challenging financial times.”
McNamara purchased Boca Insurance Group in June of 2012 with an eye toward expanding their offerings from strictly an auto insurance agency to a full service independent insurance agency offering all forms of insurance products including:
– Boat and Y acht Insurance
– All forms of Commercial Insurance
– Specialized Coverage not offered by most insurance agencies
– Long Term Care/Short Term Disability
– Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage, Part D
“Futurity First offers clients innovative products including life, long term and short term disability, annuities, Medicare supplements and other forms of health insurance,” Serr said. “I look forward to introducing myself, our products and our ‘safe money’ approach to the clients of Boca Insurance Group.”
For more information about Boca Insurance Group please visit their website at http://www.bocainsgroup.com or call their office at 954-596-0691. For more information about Futurity First please visit their website at http://www.futurityfirst.com or call Jennifer Serr at 954.899.3146.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida