BY: Andrew Colton/Editor and Publisher
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is possibly the biggest thing to happen in Unincorporated South Palm Beach County EVER. And by ever, we mean since the beginning of Unincorporated South Palm Beach County.
Debbie Gibson. Eddie Money. Stacey Q. And one of the members of Expose will be performing at the Sunset Cove Amphitheater as part of “80s FEST!” For the vast majority of our readers (our analytics reveals that everyone in West Boca grew up in the 80s), this is a one day chance to hop in your Delorean, set your Flux Capacitor to “Fluxing,” and Wang Chung all the way to South County Regional Park.
The 80's Fest, according to the company promoting the program, is set for February 23rd and will be a day of “entertainment for all ages, food and drinks.” It starts at 3 in the afternoon and continues until 10pm. Admission runs from $32 to $148.
On a personal note, for those readers who know me, my first major interview — ever — was Debbie Gibson. I was 15. Tiffany wasn't available. While my career ultimately took me around the world for a network (and launching this crazily fast growing radically awesome website), it was the interview with Debbie — yes, Debbie — that stands out. Perhaps we will have the opportunity to catch up in an interview to be shared with BocaNewsNow.com readers. Many of whom, like me, are now married with kids, but fondly recall when the hits topping the charts were “Only In My Dreams,” “Out of the Blue,” “Foolish Beat of the Heart,” and what we all later learned was the double entendre of “Shake Your Love.”
It is true. All roads lead to West Boca.
BocaNewsNow.com will have more on 80s Fest in the days ahead. Visit The80sFest.com for more.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch