BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Students and parents throughout Palm Beach County are being questioned — but it's not because anything is wrong. The school district wants to be better and more effective, and is turning to the people it impacts the most for guidance.
According to the school system:
Teachers, staff, parents and students are in the process of completing the School Effectiveness Questionnaire (SEQ). The questionnaire invites these stakeholders to join the conversation and provide feedback to improve school climate and quality.
The School District also uses the SEQ to comply with the state regulation for an annual school learning environment survey and to meet accreditation requirements. The School Effectiveness Questionnaire (SEQ) is mandated this year in teacher/staff, parent, and student versions.
The teacher/staff SEQ is being administered online again this year. Online administration of the teacher/staff SEQ provides a cost savings to the District. For the first time, the parent version of the SEQ is available online on every school's Edline website. The student version survey form is being administered in school to every student in grades 5-12.
“The SEQ contributes to our overall understanding of how our schools are performing,” said Randy Powell, Manager Research, Evaluation and Assessment. The questionnaire is being administered from January 7th to February 25th.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING