BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The staple of birthday party gift buying in West Boca is shutting its doors forever — just months after it opened near 441 and Yamato. Learning Express will close “soon,” a victim of the economy.
Here is the email sent to customers this morning:
We would like to start off by letting all of our wonderful and loyal customers in the West Boca area know that we truly appreciate your support of our local family-owned business this past year at the
West Boca location. Unfortunately, due to economic conditions, we are closing the West Boca location soon.
We have enjoyed so many great events and charities in this location over the past year, and we encourage you to stay in our family and seek the great deals and quality toys that Learning Express has to
offer at one of our other three locations of Coconut Creek, Boca Raton, and Wellington. We are also extremely grateful for our fabulous online website. You can now conveniently shop for the great buys that were in West Boca right from your own home!
If you cannot make it to one of our
other locations, the site provides shipping or the option of in storepick up. We'll be just a click away now!
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?