BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No charges have been filed or are pending against Sam McCoy, the Boca Raton Police Officer who is married to Denise McCoy, accused of co-running a prostitution company in Boca.
McCoy is on paid administrative leave. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) is investigating what role, if any, he had in the operation. There is no suggestion at this point by law enforcement officials that he was a part of the alleged prostitution business.
Denise McCoy, 34, and Sara Marin, 42, are alleged to have run “Sara's Entertainment” in Boca which investigators claim was a front for paid escorts who provided sex.
Both McCoy and Marin have been charged with prostitution-related offenses.
Officer McCoy has been the subject of disciplinary proceedings while employed as an officer with Boca PD, but has also be recognized for providing outstanding service to the community.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism