BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No charges have been filed or are pending against Sam McCoy, the Boca Raton Police Officer who is married to Denise McCoy, accused of co-running a prostitution company in Boca.
McCoy is on paid administrative leave. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) is investigating what role, if any, he had in the operation. There is no suggestion at this point by law enforcement officials that he was a part of the alleged prostitution business.
Denise McCoy, 34, and Sara Marin, 42, are alleged to have run “Sara's Entertainment” in Boca which investigators claim was a front for paid escorts who provided sex.
Both McCoy and Marin have been charged with prostitution-related offenses.
Officer McCoy has been the subject of disciplinary proceedings while employed as an officer with Boca PD, but has also be recognized for providing outstanding service to the community.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District