BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No charges have been filed or are pending against Sam McCoy, the Boca Raton Police Officer who is married to Denise McCoy, accused of co-running a prostitution company in Boca.
McCoy is on paid administrative leave. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) is investigating what role, if any, he had in the operation. There is no suggestion at this point by law enforcement officials that he was a part of the alleged prostitution business.
Denise McCoy, 34, and Sara Marin, 42, are alleged to have run “Sara's Entertainment” in Boca which investigators claim was a front for paid escorts who provided sex.
Both McCoy and Marin have been charged with prostitution-related offenses.
Officer McCoy has been the subject of disciplinary proceedings while employed as an officer with Boca PD, but has also be recognized for providing outstanding service to the community.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record