BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No charges have been filed or are pending against Sam McCoy, the Boca Raton Police Officer who is married to Denise McCoy, accused of co-running a prostitution company in Boca.
McCoy is on paid administrative leave. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) is investigating what role, if any, he had in the operation. There is no suggestion at this point by law enforcement officials that he was a part of the alleged prostitution business.
Denise McCoy, 34, and Sara Marin, 42, are alleged to have run “Sara's Entertainment” in Boca which investigators claim was a front for paid escorts who provided sex.
Both McCoy and Marin have been charged with prostitution-related offenses.
Officer McCoy has been the subject of disciplinary proceedings while employed as an officer with Boca PD, but has also be recognized for providing outstanding service to the community.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident