BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton woman was killed while crossing Lyons Road near Glades Road late Sunday night.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office says 46-year-old Natalia Gorelik was possibly “impaired” as she attempted to cross Lyons at the intersection of South Charleston Road.
As Gorelik stepped into the street, she was struck by 20-year-old Shannon Donev who was heading southbound on the inside travel lane. Gorelik was standing on the center median when she stepped into the path of Donev's oncoming vehicle.
Gorelik, of Prad Street in Boca, was transported to Delray Medical Center where she died a short time after the 9:45p accident.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office says “impairment is believed to be a factor on the part of Natalia Gorelik.”
No charges have been filed — or are pending at this time — against Donev.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing