BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — On his Facebook page, Ken Kociban has photos of television and radio personalities from his native Philadelphia and here in South Florida. He also, three weeks ago, added a photo of a man in heart underwear.
The photo he may not be adding is his latest booking photo. Police say Kociban — whose Facebook page says he works as an insurance agent for Life and Health Solutions — was arrested by Boca Raton Police for domestic battery after cops say he “slammed his girlfriend’s hand in a door during the course of an argument.”
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he was later released on bond.
Kociban is no stranger to the Palm Beach County Jail. Over the past few years, he’s been arrested eight times in Palm Beach County for charges including Trespass, Disorderly Intoxication, DUI, and Drug Possession. You can view his court files by searching his name here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF