BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — On his Facebook page, Ken Kociban has photos of television and radio personalities from his native Philadelphia and here in South Florida. He also, three weeks ago, added a photo of a man in heart underwear.
The photo he may not be adding is his latest booking photo. Police say Kociban — whose Facebook page says he works as an insurance agent for Life and Health Solutions — was arrested by Boca Raton Police for domestic battery after cops say he “slammed his girlfriend’s hand in a door during the course of an argument.”
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he was later released on bond.
Kociban is no stranger to the Palm Beach County Jail. Over the past few years, he’s been arrested eight times in Palm Beach County for charges including Trespass, Disorderly Intoxication, DUI, and Drug Possession. You can view his court files by searching his name here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHTOBER FLORIDA: State, Palm Beach County COVID Deaths, Infections Climbing Again
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom