HOUSTON, TX (BocaNewsNow.com) — The U.S. Marshal’s Fugitive Task Force today arrested Kareem Andre Williams for the brutal murder of Albert Honigman. Honigman was killed on January 11th when Williams, police say, robbed his home in the 7000 Block of Ashford Lane.
Williams has been arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office several times on charges including grand theft and carrying a concealed weapon. He is 25 years old.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office:
When deputies arrived they found two victims, Lauren Kanoff and her father, Albert Honigman. Mr. Honigman was injured during the altercation with the suspect and was transported to Bethesda West Hospital for his injuries.Further investigation revealed that the incident was a robbery rather than a residential burglary. Lauren Kanoff told detectives that an unknown black male entered the open garage, beat both she and her father and took several pieces of jewelry from them.Mr. Honigman was released from the Bethesda West Hospital on the morning of January 12, 2013. Later the same day, (January 12, 2013) Mr. Honigman returned to the hospital for further treatment. He was released the following afternoon January 13, 2013. Mr. Honigman went to lie down after he returned home and was later discovered dead by his daughter, Lauren.An autopsy was performed and the cause of death was determined to be blunt force trauma to the head. The manner of death is a Homicide.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired