HOUSTON, TX (BocaNewsNow.com) — The U.S. Marshal’s Fugitive Task Force today arrested Kareem Andre Williams for the brutal murder of Albert Honigman. Honigman was killed on January 11th when Williams, police say, robbed his home in the 7000 Block of Ashford Lane.
Williams has been arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office several times on charges including grand theft and carrying a concealed weapon. He is 25 years old.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office:
When deputies arrived they found two victims, Lauren Kanoff and her father, Albert Honigman. Mr. Honigman was injured during the altercation with the suspect and was transported to Bethesda West Hospital for his injuries.Further investigation revealed that the incident was a robbery rather than a residential burglary. Lauren Kanoff told detectives that an unknown black male entered the open garage, beat both she and her father and took several pieces of jewelry from them.Mr. Honigman was released from the Bethesda West Hospital on the morning of January 12, 2013. Later the same day, (January 12, 2013) Mr. Honigman returned to the hospital for further treatment. He was released the following afternoon January 13, 2013. Mr. Honigman went to lie down after he returned home and was later discovered dead by his daughter, Lauren.An autopsy was performed and the cause of death was determined to be blunt force trauma to the head. The manner of death is a Homicide.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud