BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman in Boca Isles North called the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office to report what she believes is a blatant act of anti-semitism.
The woman said someone used their finger tips to smear a swastika on the back window of her vehicle as well as the side window.
The complainant, who provided her address as a home that public records show is listed to Irit and Yosef Azoulay, said she “feels as though she is being targeted because she is Jewish and has a bumper sticker written in Hebrew on her back bumper.”
Investigators attempted to lift fingerprints from the vehicle but determined the “latent print” to be “of poor quality.”
There are apparently surveillance cameras pointed towards the driveway. It is unclear if a suspect image was captured. The case is currently listed as “inactive.”
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High