BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman in Boca Isles North called the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office to report what she believes is a blatant act of anti-semitism.
The woman said someone used their finger tips to smear a swastika on the back window of her vehicle as well as the side window.
The complainant, who provided her address as a home that public records show is listed to Irit and Yosef Azoulay, said she “feels as though she is being targeted because she is Jewish and has a bumper sticker written in Hebrew on her back bumper.”
Investigators attempted to lift fingerprints from the vehicle but determined the “latent print” to be “of poor quality.”
There are apparently surveillance cameras pointed towards the driveway. It is unclear if a suspect image was captured. The case is currently listed as “inactive.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud